TERMS & CONDITIONS
Table of Contents
Welcome to the straitspartners.in Website
THESE T&CS REGULATE YOUR USE OF OUR SITE AT straitspartners.in. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE OUR SITE
- By continuing to Use Our Site, You acknowledge and agree that You have read, understood, accepted and agreed with these T&Cs.
- You acknowledge and agree that if You did not to positively agree to these T&Cs then We are unable to, and do not intend for You, to have access to Our Site and any content and/or Services that are comprise and/or offered therein.
- STRAITS PARTNERS INC is a private limited company incorporated under the state of Delaware, United States of America, law with registration number 20187115881 (“Straits Partners”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”). Our communication address is 106 Mohave Ter, Fremont, CA 94539, USA.
- We are the owner and/or licensor of Our Site and are in the business of providing the Services in the United States of America and India.
- You are the natural person who is presently visiting Our Site in Your own individual capacity and/or on behalf of Your company (“You”, “Your”, “Yours”).
3. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You acknowledge and agree that These T&Cs strictly govern Your access to and Use of Our Site including access to the Services that We offer, and may offer, from time to time via Our Site.
- By Using Our Site, You acknowledge and agree that You:
- accept these T&Cs;
- shall at all times comply with these T&Cs; and
- If You do not accept and agree to these T&Cs, You acknowledge and agree that You should immediately exit from and not Use Our Site.
4. RIGHT TO USE
- Subject to Clauses 4.2 and Error! Reference source not found. and Your compliance with these T&Cs, We hereby grant You a revocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to Use:
- Our Site to utilise the services facilitated by the same;
- any content, information and related materials that may be made available through Our Site;
- Our Site for Your normal business purposes and/or own personal use; and
- Our Site strictly in compliance with these T&Cs.
2. Clause 4.1 is strictly conditional on You ensuring that You shall not (and shall not permit anyone else to):
- reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post or disclose any content on Our Site without Our prior written approval which may be withheld in Our sole and absolute discretion;
- modify, alter, modify or adapt all or any part of Our Site in any way;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices displayed on Our Site;
- Use any part of the content on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors;
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials You have printed off or downloaded in any way;
- try to gain access to any other area of Our Site by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- link to, mirror or frame any part of Our Site without Our prior written approval which may be withheld in Our sole and absolute discretion;
- pretending You are or impersonating another individual; or
- using Our Site or any content on Our Site for any unlawful activity and/or activity prohibited by these T&Cs, including developing, offering or engaging in the performance of similar or competing services.